- Radical Acceptance: Embracing Your Life With the Heart of a Buddha. by T. Brach
- Rising Strong. by Brene’ Brown
- Tiny Beautiful Things. by Cheryl Strayed
- Comfortable with Uncertainty: 108 Teachings on Cultivating Fearlessness and Compassion. by P. Chodron
- The Language of Letting Go. by Melody Beattie
- Full Catastrophe Living: Using the Wisdom of Your Body and Mind to Face Stress, Pain, and Illness. by J. Kabat-Zinn
- Mindfulness for Beginners: Reclaiming the Present Moment—and Your Life. by J. Kabat-Zinn
- When Bad Things Happen to Good People. by H. Kushner
- The Miracle of Mindfulness: An Introduction to the Practice of Meditation. by T. Nhat Hanh
- Lovingkindness: The Revolutionary Art of Happiness. by S. Salzberg
- WBUR Dear Sugar Radio Radically empathic advice form Cheryl Strayed and Steve Almond
- The One You Feed Open minded discussions of habits, meditation, wisdom, depression, anxiety, happiness, psychology, philosophy, and motivation.
- The Good Life Project Inspirational, unfiltered conversations and stories about finding meaning, happiness, purpose, inspiration, creativity, motivation, spirituality, love, confidence and success in life. From iconic world-shakers like Elizabeth Gilbert, Brene' Brown, Sir Ken Robinson, Seth Godin and Gretchen Rubin to everyday people, every story matters.
- Buddhify Mindfulness on the go, an app the offers different meditation practices in all environmental context. Need a meditation break? Buddhify has got you covered.
- DBT Diary Card and Skills Coach This app is designed by an intensively trained DBT therapist, so you get your very own coach in your pocket! This comprehensive DBT app provides coaching to help you with how and when to use the skills, a customizable diary card that you can edit with the skills and targets you want to work on, charts and graphs on your progress, and a DBT reference section that breaks it all down. You can even email your diary card to your therapist from your phone!
- Calm is a meditation app that has meditation series on self compassion, gratitude, happiness. This is a great app for beginners, try out the "7 days of calm" to learn the basics of mindfulness.